According to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Avenues World Holdings, LLC, the company that owns Avenues: The World School in NYC, filed a new Form D for $10,000,000.00 today. A previous Form D for $75,000,000.00 was filed on December 3, 2010.
What is a Form D?
According to FormDs.com:
Nearly all startups and investment firms file Form Ds with the SEC when they raise money. A Form D filing contains:
- Amount of money raised
- Equity or debt issuance
- Industry category
- Names of the executives and directors
- Addresses for the company, executives, and directors
- Other information – brokers used, commission paid
According to today’s filing, Avenues World Holdings, LLC, which is incorporated in Delaware, lists the following people as directors/executives:
- Peter E. Bennett: Director
- Raymond C. Bordwell: Executive
- Alan N. Greenberg: Director, Executive
- Seth Lehr: Director
- Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.: Director, Executive
- G. Michael Stakias: Director
- David Stienes: Director
- H. Christopher Whittle: Director, Executive
At the time of this post, Avenues: The World School had not posted this information yet on the news section of its website.