Darchai Menachem is a Jewish Yeshiva located in Brooklyn, NYC that bills itself as a place “where every boy counts.” The Yeshiva boasts the following benefits and features:
- Small classrooms. Only 8 to 10 students per teacher, giving plenty of time for one-on-one attention.
- Professional staff. The staff at Darchai Menachem work directly with the board of education.
- Love & Logic. A hallmark of the Darchai Menachem system of education. Teachers show the boys the right way to do something then let them decide on their own.
- Trips & Fun. Students with an average or better on the point system get to take special trips for fun and education.
- Extracurricular Activities. Students have a wide range of activities to choose from.
- Positive Reinforcement. With the school’s point system, you can measure your son’s success on an ongoing basis.
As an all-boys school, Darchai Menachem attempts to educate boys and grow them into honorable, well educated men. That process involves classroom instruction, field trips, extracurricular activities, and relationships with mentors. Darchai Menachem offers all of that.
Among the extracurricular activities boys can choose from include: Chidon Sefer Hamitzvos, allowing Darchai Menachem boys to compete with other boys from around the world on Sefer Hamitzvos; gym, swimming, Mad Science, and an all boys choir.
Education at Darchai Menachem is fun and innovative.